ROBINA Do It Yourself DIY HARDWOOD FLOORING Cary NC
Floor Coverings International in Cary and Raleigh is proud to announce the addition of Robina do-it-yourself DIY Hardwood Floors to our store. Robina Floors has a wide variety of wood floor types, finishes, widths and lengths. With the Robina Floors VR Loc™ installing a hardwood floor has never been easier.
Benefits of the Robina VR Lock DIY Hardwood Floor system include:
- Save Money – VR Loc™ is so easy that you can install the floor yourself, saving hundreds of dollars in installation costs.
- Save Time – Our advanced mechanism goes together in a fraction of the time needed for other interlocking floors.
- Save Frustration – With VR Loc’s hassle-free solution, anyone can install a Robina Wood floor.
Robina Hardwood Downloads [PDF]:
Robina Wood Features
- Finish – Robina’s multi-layer hardwood floor finishing system allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through while providing superior abrasion and scratch protection.
- Invisible Shield – The wood floor finish is reinforced with Aluminum Oxide at the center, which protects while allowing the hardwood flooring to be re-finished in the future.
- Inner Core – The core layers of Robina engineered hardwood floors are constructed of Poplar, which is a highly renewable wood, in a cross-ply format for dimensional stability.
- Locking Profile – No expense for glue and no drying time required. Robina’s secure system includes a plastic “snap” that securely locks each board in place.
Other Hardwood Flooring Resources:
- View hardwood flooring in Raleigh and Cary
- Get more hardwood flooring info
- See Somerset pre-finished and engineered hardwood floors
- Professional hardwood floor installation
- Compare hardwood vs laminate flooring
- Laminate floors from Floor Coverings International
- Area rugs will compliment your new hardwood floor nicely!